BIGBANG and GDRAGON’s Crayon Papercraft

January 20, 2013






BIGBANG papercraaaaaaaft, what do you think ? :3
Typed randomly on google search bout ‘kpop papercraft’ then found these awesome bigbang’s from bbpapermodel. I found superjunior’s too, but dunno, just interest to make this. Sorry hyuk /slap. I choose ALIVE version because that one side long Jiyong hair. Ah yeah, in that pics there’s no TOP -,- Its not because I don’t like him or what. My printer still doesn’t work so I should go to the printing place to have the paper model printed. But I forgot to copy TOP’S and SOL’s hair to my disk, so I couldn’t have theirs printed. Sorry TOP, sorry SOL.
If you wanna have or make these, just go to this link to get the templates. You can take some pics with your own background or accessories or else. I’m too mager to make the background, so just capture it with my first local kpop magz (ofc that’s bout BIGBANG) and my low quality phone cam -_-
I made this Jiyong’s crayon drum version too ! Its really cute X3 the most difficult part is that drum. Yes, THAT DRUM ! because I’m not really good at folding paper, and to make that drum you should fold the paper into circle shape. That’s really crayong. Crazy Jiyong ! -____-



 *uhm, dunno why I likes to use this -_- that Gia and me named it as Onew’s emot

You Might Also Like

0 commments


Popular Posts