67th Indonesia’s Independence Day with Super Junior!

August 17, 2012


Hello world ! Today is my country’s biggest day. I wont say “Happy Birthday My Lovely Country Indonesia” or things like that. Since Indonesia is not being born physically (?). Indonesia alr on our heroes’s heart, on Indonesian people’s heart, for so long before the declaration of Indonesia’s independence. Yes, 67 years ago Indonesia got its independence. So I wanna say,


HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY INDONESIA !

Anw, this year independence day sounds special. Why ? Because the 17th of August 2012 is Friday, still on Ramadhan. That’s totally like 67 years ago. Our Independence declarated on Friday, August, 17th 1945, Ramadhan. Wow ! Amajjang ! Hope Indonesia be better better and better in future <3

Super Junior also celebrating my country’s independence day ! Wohooo ! Look at that costume. They use red and white, same with my country’s colour flag ! kkkkk ~ :tup

You Might Also Like

0 commments


Popular Posts