Kpop is just Kpop itself

July 30, 2012


I think all people, no, I mean most of you already heard that Kpop MV is one of thousands iluminati’s media, to tell the world their existence, these days. Especially SM’s, the super duper well-known company which being said ‘pelit’ by people. Okay, I got the chills when I read some articles about that. They said, iluminati is satanic, devil doctrine, have the mind controlling power, and else. Well, my friend has a trusted friend who knows the inner of SM. My friend’s friend (got it?), which the identity couldn’t be published, said that, yes, SM is related to that thing. you know what I mean lah. As an ELF (dunno could I named myself an ELF or no, since I never bought any SUJU stuffs -__-“) I feel disappointed at first. ‘Galau’ to stay in this fangirl world or leave it …

But now I don’t care. I think its just common. Well, believe or not, iluminati everywhere, just like my religion. Moeslem everywhe~ re  anywhe~re you wanna go ~ *sing new found glory’s hold my hand. Then how about iluminati mind controlling power ? what if you’re being controlled by the iluminati’s media, like Kpop songs or MVs ? that’s depend on your own. Better to maintain your own believe than gossiping-was-wes-wos about this.

Kpop is Kpop itself. Kpop is just too entertain to wipe my probs.


*ya ! actually I dunno why I wrote this. let say, ocehan ngga jelas galau exo fanart plus cerpen plus proposal ngga kelar kelar males kujamah gara gara aku tanpamuuu butiran debuuu. cao !

You Might Also Like

0 commments


Popular Posts