[K-DRAMA] White Christmas

August 24, 2011



Hey minna ! how’s life ?
I’ve just watched a k-drama that make me want to share it . had been done with it last evening , this noon I’ve rewatched 4 episodes of it –for screencaping, I think it’ll happen over and over and over ~^,^~
White Christmas , I called it best teen kdrama ever ! it’s not a new drama though , released last january till march this year . Told about seven students who received a letter filled with hatred ..



 “ You tainted me , made me pitiful.
You made me a monster in the corner.
You silenced me.
You ridiculed my false hope.
You took the only thing I had and put it around your neck.
I held out my hand and you let go.
You deleted me from your eyes.
Finally, you overtook me.
Merry Christmas , Happy New Year.
After 8 days , walk up the path by the zelkova tree.
Under the clock tower, you will see someone dead.
I curse you.



At first , after heard that , I thought it’s told about revenge or mystery . But the fact was .. *jeng jeng jeng jeng* complicated. It has 8 episodes. Usually I just need a day to finish dorama with 11 episodes. But for “white christmas” I took 2days. Duration for each episode’s 65 to 70 minutes. It’ll take about 9 hours if I wanna finish it a day , rite ? I can’t stand that long chingu yaa ¬,¬
If you’re a fangirl who watches drama by it casts, don’t worry, its really high recommended :p
why ? The main casts is 7 boys, a girl, and an ahjussi. 5 of 9 main casts are models. Curious ? Check it out ~


 
*ps. now Kim Hyun Joong is known as Kim Woobin, in case you dont know ^^

You Might Also Like

0 commments


Popular Posts