[FANART] BAEKHYUN // Happy 22 B !

May 05, 2014

Already May 6th KST, right ? 


 Happy 22 my cutie puppy Byun Baekhyun ! One year older than me again huh ?
Sorry for not comin with colored things /hiks hiks/. You know lah that a day is only consists of 24 hours, and i need more than 24 to make yours colored. kkkkk
I dont know what to say tbh. Wish you nothing but the best lah for your upcoming 'Overdose' ! Cant wait any longer you knooooow ! Though i've been overdozed by you /cough/

Ah ! Can you take a look on my other works ? Uncolored too sih ><
But still cute i think ? Hahahahah
 
 
 I cant do sketch, really

I dont know what they used to call you two.
I know that 'byuntae' is not the right word (if you know what i mean ><),
but i like it ! 

............. Dont ever ask me why. Im just a chanbaek hardshipper ........

Last but not least, my 14yo sister's work ......


Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BYUN BAEKHYUN !!!
COME TO ME AS OVERDOSE PC !!!
 

You Might Also Like

0 commments


Popular Posts