my stupid dreams , but , yeah , i love it

June 27, 2011

Selamat siang, Indonesia !
Today is monday again, ne ?
For me, everyday is sunday. It's because my super long holiday, blame it !
All i do just fangirling. Streaming, downloading, fanarting, reading mangafox -__-

And this noon, randomly, i wanna share bout my dream w/ Super Junior member *ngakak*. Not last nite dream only, prev dream too. Not the beautiful story, absolutely. Well, that's just my sleep dream, not my own imagine. Please take it easy (~^,^)~


The first dream, Kim Ryeowook.
... while depo and i watch SJ concert, spontanly i scream "woaa, wook's handsome yaa" | "that's really right ! he's my husband !" | "yeah, he's handsome for real" ...
Bad dream. It's not because i dislike ryeowook, no, not at all. Just, why i should say that thing in front of depo ?? she's wook biased, saying anything good bout wook makes her going crazy -__-

Second dream, Lee Sungmin.
... starving, take my bike, gowes to a small traditional cafe *warung maksutku*. arrive at the cafe, someone welcoming me with his super duper cute smile, and offer me perut ayam *indonesian snack*. yeah, that's sungmin. "so this is your side job, oppa ?" | "yes, this is my family bussiness too" | "aah, i see . can i get your sign ?" | "sign? for sure". go home after got perut ayam and sungmin sign...
Dunno why our conv too random. Umin the perut ayam seller \('o')/ *maaf chii*

Third dream, my EUNHYUK and Heechul.
This is my latest dream w/ SJ, last nite. They have their own part.
Eunhyuk part :
... eunhyuk filming a movie in indonesia w/ vjdaniel ...
Just that. Dunno what movie. Dunno what they say. Just forget that line, mianhae~
But really hope that'll be true ^^
Heechul part :
I think this is the best ! Still can feel those dream >,<
... chul borrowed my book yesterday and wanna give it back to me this day. he asked me to meet him near his concert place, so here i am. ah, that's heechul . he come to me, whispering "follow me", then run, and i follow him. we pass some unknown streets, and entering a mini market. then, "here. this is a great book. thanks a lot" | "ah, ok. can i ask you ?" | "hm?" | "why you take me here ?" | "do you think i take you here for a reason?" | "maybe" *blushing* | "aah. no. i just want to run and come to this market" | "eh?" | "i wanna drink cola ya know" | "..." ...
Chuuul~ You make me going crazy ! For sure !

That's it ! Cao !
*ngakak dewe* *guling guling* 

You Might Also Like

0 commments


Popular Posts